Win a Bok jacket
4 Apr 2006
Tell us what you thought of the latest issue of SA Rugby magazine and you could win a Springbok jacket courtesy of Wellington VO Brandy.
Did you enjoy the four-cover concept? Which articles worked for you? Do you have any suggestions as to how we can make the mag even better?
Post your (constructive) comments below and the jacket could be yours.
Just to remind you what’s in the latest issue:
- Derick Hougaard’s free at last
- Schalk Brits: â€œI want to bash down the Bok doorâ€
- Versatility: Whyâ€™s itâ€™s ruined Russell, why itâ€™ll save Ruan
- Juan Smithâ€™s Bloem crib
- Super 14: Life to the deal, death to the player
- Scrap the scrum? NEVER
- Academy kids: Can they pass both ways?
- Players agents: Necessity or nuisance?
- Q&A with Wendell Sailor
- Ryk Neethlingâ€™s Dream XV
- Reuben Thorne: â€œIâ€™ve put 2003 behind meâ€
- Columns from Schalk, Naas and Mallett
- Keoâ€™s Killer Quiz & Crossword