Get your ultimate guide to the 2013 Super Rugby tournament in the bumper 156-page issue of SA Rugby magazine.
We tell you how they are shaping up ahead of the new season and which players have been lost and gained. We also have a Q&A with each South African coach, look at a Player to Watch, and provide you with each team’s fixture list and past log finishes in the competition.
Also in the new issue:
– The Springboks failed to express themselves on the end-of-year tour because of self-inflicted restrictions
– Francois Louw wants to add to his impressive résumé
– A brief stint with the Boks in 2012 has given Schalk Brits a reason to believe his Test career is far from over
– In a very, very good team – maybe a great one – Kieran Read has risen above all others
– Several teams have a realistic chance of lifting the Varsity Cup in 2013
– The Community Cup is set to revive club rugby in South Africa
– Saracens‘ success is down to their collective strength and player-orientated culture