Saturday’s Super Rugby saw the Highlanders put on an emphatic display at home with a 43-17 win over the Brumbies, while the Blues overturned a 5 point half time deficit to beat the Sunwolves in Tokyo and the Jaguars scored a late try to snatch victory from the Rebels and win 25-22 in Melbourne. The Waratahs easily won the Australian derby against the Reds.
- The Bulls are undefeated in their last five games against the Sharks (W4, D1), their longest ever run without a loss against them.
- The Sharks have lost their last two home games against South African opposition, the last time they lost more was a three-game drought from 2004 to 2006.
- The Bulls have won only one of their last 10 games away from home; however, that sole win came against the Sharks in Round 15 last season.
- The Sharks have stolen 1.4 lineouts per game this season, more than any other team in the competition.
- Handre Pollard has made 86 kicks in general play this season, the second-most of any player in the competition behind Elton Jantjies (119).
For a full review of points scorers and match stats from all of Saturday’s games visit our Live Match Centre: