Before placing any wagers on this weekend’s clash, here are some stats, powered by Opta Stats, to take into consideration pertaining to the Stormers and Jaguares
- The Stormers have won each of their previous two games against the Jaguares, though the Argentine squad has picked up a losing bonus point on both occasions
- The Stormers have won their season opener in six of the last eight Super Rugby campaigns, including each of the last three.
- The Jaguares have lost their last 4 games in South Africa, however they have picked up a losing bonus point in three of those defeats.
- The Jaguares were the most penalised side in last year’s Super Rugby campaign, conceding an average of 11,5 penalties per game.
- Sikhumbuzo Notshe has scored five tries in his last five home games for the Stormers.